Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sunday Stamping - Bling It Up

Hey there!  I know it's late to be blogging but I've been busy all day playing with nail polish - working on this month's Digit-al Dozen manis AND playing with the newest UberChic plates so you can expect to see those soon.  So I'm finding time now to post this week's Sunday Stamping theme - Bling It Up!  How fun is that?!  I took that to mean that I should see how many sparkles I could get onto my nails, while still including stamping.  Here's what I came up with...



The glitter polish is one of my favourites - FUN Lacquer Million Dollar Dream. But it's a bit sparse so I layered two coats of it over two coats of Models Own Copper Chrome (which unfortunately you can't see here).  Then I stamped with Bundle Monster BM-XL155 (previously reviewed here) which gave me a great pattern to use for my Light Siam Swarovski crystals (size SS5).  So that's a lot of bling...hooray for peel off base coat!  


I think the way this looks best is in macro.  What do you think?  The glitter becomes much more prominent.  


Those are all the words in my brain tonight.  I still have to do one last mani tonight for me to wear for the next few days so I should get back to work.  

'Til next time...


No comments: