Friday, January 29, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Films

Hey there!  This week's our 40 Great Nail Art Ideas theme is Films.  Oh geez, once again I have done this theme in the most general of way, just like I did for Comics, TV and Books.  I will fully admit that I have a TV addict.  I'll binge watch entire series in record time BUT I rarely watch movies.  I like TV because I can get more involved with the characters.  2 hours just isn't enough for me to bond, I guess.  So my Film mani is more about the film industry imagery than one movie in particular, though if I had to label this as a single movie I think it would have to be Gone With The Wind.



I started with a coat of OPI Silver Canvas for these and then did a brush gradient with Magenta Muse, Chromatic Orange and Primarily Yellow.  This type of jelly gradient never seems to end up with smooth transitions but they're so quick that I'm willing to sacrifice the perfect gradient.  


For the stamping I used images from Vivid Lacquer VL-021 for the film (decal filled with Silver Canvas) and camera and Born Pretty Store BP-15 for the couple.  All of it was topped with HK Girl.  


Thanks for stopping by!  If you have a few spare minutes, feel free to swing on by the blogs of my friends to see what they've brought us for Films week.  I wonder if I'll recognize any!

'Til next time...



No comments: