Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sunday Stamping - Feeling Fruity

Hey there!  Sunday stamping is back!  This week "Feeling Fruity" was picked for the theme.  Unfortunately I haven't had time to do my nails in the last few days but luckily I had a fruit mani in the vault that was leftover from The Digit-al Dozen's Inspired by Pinterest week.  Proof that it sometimes comes in handy that I tend to do too many manis for the DD weeks!



Since these were from Inspired by Pinterest week, here is where you will find my inspiration.  


To do these, I started with a white base of Trust Fund Beauty Blow.  I stamped the stripes from Born Pretty Store BP-L009 with Mundo de Unas Black.  


The banana stamping decals are from MoYou London Rebel -03, filled with Mundo de Unas Yellow.  All of that was finished with HK Girl top coat.  


Thanks for letting me share a leftover design.  I still have a couple other DD manis that I never posted so this upcoming week, I think I might show you guys my other leftovers.  They may not have made the cut the first time around but some of them are still good enough to share.  So don't be shocked if you see some non-seasonal manis this week!  

'Til next time...

No comments: