Wednesday, December 30, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - New Year

Hey there!  Looks like I've been taking a bit of a holiday break since I've been quiet for nearly a week.  Luckily I've gotten to do my nails a few times this week after neglecting them for ages.  I've come back with the latest 40 Great Nail Art Ideas prompt of New Year.  Usually we post on Fridays but with the holidays falling on Fridays this year, we've been given some slack on when we post - thank goodness because I'm not at all ahead on my nail art prompts!  So for the rest of the week I'll continue doing my nails and binge watching Parks and Rec.  How have you guys been spending the holidays?



I used a black base here (as a lot of New Year's nails seem to start out) of A England Camelot.  Then I stamped some fireworks from Bundle Monster BM-S211 (previously reviewed here) in silver.  I then sponged on some of the OPI Color Paints over the fireworks to color them.


Then I stamped a couple smaller images from BM-S212 with silver again (Essie No Place Like Chrome).



So Happy New Year to you all!  I hope 2015 was good to you but, moreso, I hope 2016 will be even better!  

'Til next time...










No comments: