Sunday, December 13, 2015

Sunday Stamping - Ugly Christmas Sweater Nails

Hey there!  I hope everyone's Sunday (or whatever day it is when you read this) is going well.  My day has been fantastic so far.  I just got home from my friend's where we had a beer in his outdoor hot tub...hot tubbing in the snow is a blast!  But now I'm back home on my couch and thought it'd be a good time to write up today's blog post.  Since it is Sunday, I have this week's Sunday stamping theme...ugly Christmas sweaters.  These are always a fun nail design at this time of year.



For my ugly Christmas sweater, I used MoYou London Festive -06 (or UberChic Christmas -01 for my thumb) and Mundo de Unas White and made some easy decals.  For the red and green, I wanted to use ILNP's new Holiday polishes, Cherry Luxe and Lucky One, as I just received my order with them this week.  


I applied the decals over a base of Lucky One.  I filled in the decals well enough that none of the green base showed through the red parts luckily.  


I finished these with HK Girl and was good to go.  One of my coworkers then told me they were the most Christmas-y nails he had seen.  They were definitely in the holiday spirit!  


Hopefully you don't think these are too "ugly"!

'Til next time...







No comments: