Tuesday, December 15, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen does Traditions - Day 2 Love Actually

Hey there!  It's the second day of The Digit-al Dozen Traditions week.  I'm definitely not proud of these but, if we're talking traditions, I had to include an attempt at some nail art inspired by my favourite Christmas movie, Love Actually.  More specifically, some nail art from my favourite scene, even if there's a lot of haters...but I don't care.  I still love that scene!


Obviously these were pretty simple.  I did a couple of coats of KBShimmer Eyes White Open and then attempted to paint a whole lot of words on my nails with acrylic paint.  Seriously, how does PiggieLuv paint text so perfectly??


For the crazy zombie face (which is the movie, is actually a crazy mummy face) I stamped an image from the UberChic Beauty Zombie Love plate.  The bow (my favorite part of the entire mani) was also freehanded with acrylic paint and then everything was matted with OPI matte top coat.  


While this mani of mine may not be a work of art, I'm willing to bet that my friends in the DD have come up with amazing nails for today's theme of Traditions.  You can check them out in the links below.  

'Til next time...




No comments: