Monday, December 14, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen does Traditions - Day 1 Christmas Music

Hey there!  Hooray, it's time for a new Digit-al Dozen theme!  This month we're doing Traditions.  This was kind of a weird theme for me since I wanted to be honest and only do traditions I personally have.  Turns out, I love the holidays but have very few actual traditions.  But one tradition I do have is that, every year, I listen to the exact same Christmas music.  I made myself a mixed CD years ago, which has since been transferred onto my computer.  I'm very particular about my holiday music and mostly like the sad stuff, hence this mani includes a broken heart.  It might not be festive but it's what I like.



For the base of these I used three coats of OPI Make Light of the Situation.  Holidays and sparkly nail polish go hand-in-hand, if you ask me!


Then I stamped the music notes and staff from Pueen47 with Mundo de Unas Black.  


Lastly I made stamping decals of pointsettas (Infinity154), a bell and holly (Bundle Monster S216)  and a broken heart (Messy Mansion MM31) filled with M Polish Guilded, I Need A Vacation and Get Lost.  


These are my favourites of the manis I'm bringing you this week.  I'm starting with it, not just because it's my favourite, but also because I'll show you my traditions in the order I usually do them.  Holiday music always comes first!  I never get sick of Last Christmas by Wham!  It's over 30 years old but I didn't hear it until some time in the last 10 years.  It's my favorite, for sure.

You can see what traditions the other girls of the Digit-al Dozen have by following the links below.  I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else does for the holidays.

'Til next time...




No comments: