Tuesday, March 26, 2019

My Mani Box Review - A Tangled Web November 2018

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Oh should I say Aloha since I'm currently enjoying my Maui vacation.  Everyone else is getting a good night's sleep to prepare for our Road To Hana trip tomorrow (which, as far as I understand it, is a full day drive around the island).  I get crazy motion sickness but I put an anti-motion sickness patch behind my ear and have a purse full of drugs so I'm hoping I won't be getting sick on the side of the road tomorrow.  But before that, I have another My Mani Box review for everyone.  My Mani Box is Beautometry's nail art subscription box, always with an indie polish, 2 MoYou London plates and more.  This box was packed with goodies.  Let's take a look!




What's In The Box:
Femme Fatale Cosmetics Spider-Sense polish
MoYou London Kaleidoscope 11 stamping plate
MoYou London Doodles 05 stamping plate
Beautometry Rhinestone Genius
Beautometry Wizard Of Nail Art detail brush
Major Dijit stamping plate holder
red and black rhinestones

Femme Fatale Cosmetics Spider-Sense


Spider-Sense is an indigo-based polish and purple shimmer with a subtle linear holo finish.   My swatches show two coats plus Vibrant Vinyls top coat.  Good formula, great color.  What more can you ask for?



MoYou London Kaleidoscope 11 



To test out Kaleidoscope 11, I did 3 nails/hand with reverse stamping.  The image was stamped with Hit The Bottle To Have and To Gold, with parts filled in using the Beautometry Wizard Of Genius detail brush and A England Perceval.  The brush isn't very small at all so if you want this for detail work, I'd suggest cutting some of the bristles out.  I filled in this image with A England Perceval.  I then used the Beautometry Rhinestone Genius crystal pickup tool to apply some of the red rhinestones in the mani. The tool worked like a charm.  If you like blingy nails, this is a must-have for you! 



Doodles 05



Doodles 05 is essentially one giant buffet style image.  Parts of it would be PEFECT for easter egg nail art.  Personally I did a random gradient with Esmaltes da Kelly I Love Paris holos (Mon Petit, L’Amour, Mon Cheri, Mon Amour, Je T’Aime overt a base of EdK Andromeda  I stamped with EdK Dolly and applied top coat,



Major Dijit holographic stamping plate holder


This holder is perfect when it comes to fitting the standard 6 x 12 cm plates.  There are 20 double sided pages you can reasonably fit 40.  Also there's a side snap to keep everything in plate.  I found the pages just a bit murky. They're still readable but clearer pages would be nicer.  

As you can see, this box is certainly worth the money!  Plates, polish and so many other things!    While this particular box is long gone, this month's theme has already been previewed - La Femme.  It'll be fun to see what types of items come in that theme!

Available for pre-order from My Mani Box
$35 USD/month (price is reduced when multi-month subscription is purchased)
Contains approximately $50 worth of products

'Til next time...


2 comments:

Lauren Will said...

You are SO good at nails!!! What a great box too :)

Copycat Claws said...

Thanks so so much!