Sunday, February 14, 2016

Sunday Stamping - Valentine's Day

Hey there!  Happy Valentine's Day friends!  I hope your day is filled with love, even for those of you who might be uncoupled up today (like me).  I have saved my favourite Valentine's Day mani of the year for today, since it's actually V-Day today.  I used a mix of vinyls and stamping but this totally still counts for Sunday stamping's theme, right?  



I've been trying to use more vinyls lately because there's some girls who can do some amazing things with them.  For example, my friend Cheyenne from cdbnails is some sort of magical vinyl guru.  Seriously, I bow down to her skills.  I, however, am a vinyl muggle but I did like how my gradient'ed vinyl base turned out for these.  I used a multi-heart vinyls from Snail Vinyls and Ella + Mila Paint The Town Red, From Rio XO, Cosmo Pink and Essie Fiji for the gradient.  Not perfect but not bad for a beginner.   



Then I did the stamping.  The XO is from Bundle Monster BM-S224, the hearts from Born Pretty BP-32 and the "love" from BM-H16, all with Mundo de Unas black



Again, Happy Valentine's Day to you all.  If nothing else, I love you for reading my corner of the internet <3

'Til next time...




  





No comments: