Sunday, February 21, 2016

Sunday Stamping - Over A White Base

Hey there!  I know, I know, I'm late as always but I do have a Sunday stamping post for today/tonight.  This week "over a white base" was picked as our theme.  I could do anything!  And what do I do?  Simple black over white.  Not only that but I used a stamping plate that I've used so many times before (though I'm not sure I've ever posted a mani with it).  But you know what?  I LOVE these!  I don't know if it's because I used the new Crystal Clear Stamper that I was sent to check out from Clear Jelly Stamper which made placement and stamping easy peasy or because sometimes black and white is just nice but it doesn't matter.  I just like these.



As you can see, these were quick and easy.  I used two coats of Color Club French Tip as my white base and then used a few images from MoYou London Pro - 11 and MDU Black.  This really might be one of my favourite plates.  It's so much fun to mix and match these images.  


I mentioned that I used the new Crystal Clear Stamper from Clear Jelly Stamper (the original company that came out with the revolutionary clear stampers).  I'll be reviewing it more thoroughly later but for now let me tell you it's awesome.  It's soft and the clear handle allows so much light it that it eliminates the distance perception problem that I had with the original.  I don't know how the softness compares to the Messy Mansion stamping head (my order with it hasn't arrived yet) but this one is great.  


That's all for tonight.  It's 9:25 pm here and I was still planning on water marbling my nails tonight.  Wish me luck!  

'Til next time...

No comments: