Friday, February 26, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Fashion

Hey there!  This week 40 Great Nail Art Ideas is doing Fashion nails.  I seriously pay zero attention to the fashion world.  If I had my way, all clothes would be black or grey and maybe have some stripes, if I was feeling super fancy.  In other words I had to spend ages googling fashion photos to find some inspiration.  And I did some nails that I really like but that weren't super unique.  THEN I was watching Project Runway All Stars with my sister last weekend and I saw a dress that caught my eye because the color immediately made me think of a polish I had.  Those are what I'm posting today.



First, here's a quick photo of my television with the dress collaged with my mani.  The designer of the dress is Fade Zu Grau.  I loved the bronze color of this dress!  The base color I had that it reminded me of is Pretty Serious Yuletide of the Machines, which I hadn't gotten a chance to use yet so this worked out great!   


For the black and white accents, I painted Models Own Liquorish Allsort on the Uber Mat and stamped it with Dashica Infinity 90 and Mundo de Unas White.  Then I cut out random pieces and applied them to my nails like decals to mimic the overlay on the dress.  



There you have it...a fashion post coming from the least fashionable person ever to walk the earth!  Maybe the rest of Crumpet's Nail Tarts have more of an eye for clothing than I do.  Either way, you can find their fashion-inspired posts in the links below.

'Til next time...


No comments: