Friday, February 5, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Turquoise/Aqua

Hey there!  It's time for another Crumpet's Nail Tarts color prompt.  Today we're all doing Turquoise/Aqua and I have the personal prompt of "over a nude base".  I love turquoise so this should be easy right?  Nope, this one took me three separate attempts before I got a look that I actually liked and was willing to share.  I don't know know why I get so mentally blocked when it comes to certain prompts, always the ones I think are going to be simple.  Luckily, in the end I really liked today's design, so much so that I'm starting with the macro of it.



For my nude base I used ILNP I See You, a beautiful nude holo.  You can really see the holo in the first photo since it was taken in direct light.


For the turquoise part of the prompt, I made decals with UberChic Beauty 6-03 and Mundo de Unas Turquoise (so there's no question that I included turquoise, haha), filled with Sally Hansen White On.



I'm also going to include my second attempt at a nude/turquoise design since it feels so wasteful to just delete them all.  This one was done with Sephora by OPI Going Nude Eh? and Natural Environ-Mint and MoYou London Holy Shapes -03.  This is my second attempt at using this plate and, even with decals, I still can't get the placement right.  I'm afraid I'm going to have to stop trying with this plate.  I has officially beat me!  


That's all for today.  I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.  If you have some time, follow the links below to see some of the turquoise manis from the other ladies in the group.  

'Til next time...



No comments: