Friday, February 12, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Love

Hey there!  What with Valentine's Day coming up this Sunday, this week Crumpet's Nail Tarts are doing Love, the sweetest theme ever.  I think when most of us think of love-themed nail art we think of all hearts and flowers.  I included plenty of hearts in my mani for today but I mostly wanted to do nail art inspired by the everlasting kind of love.  The kind that we'd be lucky to find.  Personally I haven't found it yet but one day!



I started with a gradient of Misa Cherry Blossom Awesome and Loveliest of Lilacs and then stamped the hearts from Infinity 88 with M Polish To Have and to Holo.


The child love image is from FUN20, the passionate love from Infinity 100 and the elderly love from Cici & Sisi 05.  The "you & me" image is also from Infinity 100 (it's a love-filled stamping plate).  All of that is stamped with Mundo de Unas Black and topped with HK Girl top coat.  



I hope you like my take on our love theme.  I know there's some GORGEOUS manis for this theme so I urge you to check out the links below.  There's some seriously talented girls in this group, I tell you...

'Til next time...



No comments: