Wednesday, September 13, 2017

The Digit-al Dozen's 5th Birthday: 5 Chrome Powders

Press  Sample
Hey there!  I've been waiting so long to post this mani.  It's been torture since I was pretty much gaga over it!  For today's Digit-al Dozen 5th birthday mani, I used 5 of the Magic Shifting Powders from Whats Up Nails.  It just so happened that I have 5 of them that I've previously reviewed so it worked out perfectly for this theme.  I paired them up with the Mosaic Stencils and ended up absolutely loving the final look.  Hope you do too!



$3.75 USD
12 stencils

The Mosaic Stencils were super easy to use.  They measure 22 x 28 mm which is almost big enough to use for two different nails for me.  Honestly, sometimes I will re-use stencils for my right hand (not my picture hand) because I'm less fussy about it.  But be warned that they'll never look quite as good as just using one stencil per nail. 



I applied the stencils over Madam Glam Perfect Black topped with a no wipe gel top coat.  Then I just rubbed the powders into random spots with an eyeshadow sponge applicator.  The Magic Shifting Powder I used were Sunset, ParadiseFairy, Mirage and Rainforest.  I've previously reviewed all of these powders (and was wowed by them all...they apply so easily).  You can find those reviews in my Whats Up Nails category.  


I finished with another coat of no wipe gel top coat.  And then spent way too much time moving my nails around to see all the color shifts.  


For these and more nail art products, you can visit the Whats Up Nails website linked down below.

Available at What's Up Nails

Then you can swing by the rest of the Digit-al Dozen's pages to see what wonderful designs they've brought us to celebrate our little groups anniversary!

'Til next time...


No comments: