Wednesday, May 25, 2016

UberChic Beauty Fabulous Feathers Stamping Plate

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Today I have a quick post to show you one of UberChic Beauty's latest mini plates, Fabulous Feathers.  I adore feather designs, maybe because I'm allergic to pretty much every animal under the sun except for birds.  I love feather designs so much that I did a peacock mani for my first ever blog post and I've been doing them ever since without ever tiring of them.  This plate has a few different peacock feather images and tons of others.  I don't know how Brittany does it but she keeps coming up with awesome designs with great quality which is why UberChic is consistently the plates I go to when I'm looking to stamp.  Keep reading to see all the details on this new plate.



Fabulous Feathers is a 6 x 12 cm "mini" plate with 12 full nail designs of approximately 17 x 21 mm and a few smaller designs along the bottom.  For those of you who don't know Brittany has released a few of these mini plates for when she has lots of ideas for a theme but not quite enough to fill up large UberChic plate.  This plate has SO many feather designs in so many styles.  While I used the peacock feathers, I love the stylistic feathers on the bottom row (third from the right).  And there's TWO negative space designs.  I can't believe I haven't used them yet.  I guess that shows how much I love peacock manis.  I know I sound repetitive when describing her plates but, as always, the quality is great.  I was issue-free when using this plate.


To do this mani I started with a base of Parrot Polish Blue Macaw.  I stamped with Mundo de Unas Bronze and tried to freehand fill the adorable little heart-shaped centres with China Glaze Scandalous Shenanigans.  I used the advanced stamping technique for my ring fingers to get the open circle to be blue.  I think the blue is too dark for this beautiful turquoise but now I know better for next time...



I personally can't wait to play with this plate more once I have a bit of free time.  If you're interested you can find it on the UberChic Beauty website, along with many many more goodies.  And follow them on social media to see so many amazing UberChic Beauty manis and to get updates on all the latest news.  

$7.99/plate
Available at UberChic Beauty

'Til next time...





No comments: