Sunday, May 8, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Floral

Hey there!  Ahhhhh for the first time ever, I'm late with a 40 Great Nail Art Ideas post...I'm so sorry!  But I'm back tonight with a quick post about our Floral theme.  Normally for florals, I'd be all about the stamping but I wanted to do a dotting floral mani sort of in the style of two of my friends, Debbie and Lindsey.  Mine is way simpler than anything they would do but they got skillz I don't have.  Maybe one day I'll get there :-)  



For these I used two coats of OPI Rich Girls & Po-Boys as a base.  The flowers were done with Got Myself Into A Jam-Balaya and white and black.  


Then I filled the spaces between the flowers with yellow dots from Lime Crime Crema de Limon.  And then I finished with Essie Matte About You to give it it's final look.  



That's all for this evening.  I'll be back tomorrow with a brand new Digit-al Dozen week, the best week of the month!  In the meantime, you can see the other floral manis down below.

'Til next time...



No comments: