Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sunday Stamping - Inspired by the Night Sky

Hey there!  This week's Sunday Stamping theme was Inspired by the Night Sky.  I truly believe that no polish or nail art could ever compete with the beauty of the night sky (is there anything better than a good sky??) BUT it gave me the perfect excuse to try out my new KBShimmer, Carpe Denim, as a base color that I hadn't gotten to wear yet.



I wanted to include a swatch of two coats of Carpe Denim before the stamping.  She's so pretty!



For the stamping I used UberChic Beauty 2-01 and 4-03 (as the accent only) stamped with Mundo de Unas Cream.  I had problems picking up the entire star images from 2-01 but that's just how it goes.  Nothing to cry over!  



Wearing these make me even more anxious to get to the lake to see a proper night sky.  No other sky compares in my world.  But soon...soon I should be able to spend a weekend there...

'Til next time...

No comments: