Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen does Patterns on Patterns: Day 2 80's Double Stamping

Hey there!  For my Day 2 Patterns on Patterns Digit-al Dozen mani, I have the biggest eyesore!  But the 80's weren't exactly subtle in their fashion sense so why should my 80's themed nails be subtle?!  These are really busy and I actually quite like them now that I'm seeing them again.  And you can't go wrong with a good glow in the dark polish...so when using 6 glowers, it's guaranteed to be a win, haha!



This started with sponging on all the neon colors from the B Squared Franken Me Glow Crazy collection over a white base.  Looks pretty obnoxious eh?


Then the first stamping I did was from MoYou London Back to the 80's -03 with Mundo de Unas Black.  Looks pretty cool in the dark, don't you agree?


And for the second pattern, I added another layer of stamping.  This time it's from MASH 42 and stamped with Mundo de Unas White and topped with HK Girl.



Well I hope your poor eyeballs haven't been blown out.  You still need to see what the other girls have done this week!

'Til next time...



No comments: