Thursday, June 20, 2019

My Mani Box - Stained Glass (February 2019)

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Today I'm sharing a few looks I did with an older My Mani Box from Beautometry.  My Mani Box is a subscription nail art box that you can order monthly or for 3, 6, or even 12 months.  Each month's box contains 2 MoYou London stamping plates (you pick regular or XL sized), a stamping accessory plus more.  I've generally found that they usually contain at least one indie polish and they've all been lovely.  February's box theme was Stained Glass.  Let's take a look at it.



What's In The Box?

MoYou London Festive 66
MoYou London Mandala 16
Moyra Stained Glass Stamping Plate 
Hit The Bottle Fireball
Hit The Bottle Bumblebee
Hit The Bottle Purple Hooter

Normally I start with a swatch of the polish included but since I just recently reviewed the Hit The Bottle Jelly Shots polishes, I'll direct you to that blog post.  They're bright jelly polishes that are amazing for leadlighting!  I did use them in the first mani though (along with some of the others).

Moyra 44 -  Stained Glass



Products used:
Base: 2 coats Esmaltes da Kelly Boo
Stamping: Hit The Bottle As Black As Night
Leadlighting: Hit The Bottle Fireball, Bumblebee and Purple Hooter, Shamrocked and Black Magic
Top coat: Vibrant Vinyls


MoYou London Festive 66



Products used:
Base: Gradient Hit The Bottle Iced Mauve-jito and Purple Dragon
Stamping: Reverse stamping with As Black As Night filled with Drunk Tank Pink and Snowed In
Top coat: Vibrant Vinyls


MoYou London Mandala 16



Products used:
Base: Dance Legend Sully
Stamping: Hit The Bottle As Black As Night and Bronzed Aussie
Top coat: Vibrant Vinyls 


Each month there is a pre-order available from the 20th of the current month to the 19th of the next month, but don't wait because quantities are limited.  I just checked out the current one listed and the theme is Under The Sea.  Sounds like fun!

Available for pre-order from My Mani Box
$35 USD/month (price is reduced when multi-month subscription is purchased)
Contains approximately $50 worth of products

'Til next time...


No comments: