Wednesday, June 12, 2019

The Digit-al Dozen does Vacation - Camping Nails

Hey there!  For Day 3 of The Digit-al Dozen's Vacation week, I did a vacation idea that so many people I know love...camping.  Personally I haven't slept in a tent or even a camper in close to 20 years.  I will always choose the comfort of a bed over the ground but that's just me...



These started with a base of China Glaze Man Hunt topped with a coat of Fairy Dust.  I wanted to try to get a Northern Lights look by freehanding some green and purple (Kiwi Cool-Ada and Tart-y For The Party).  But really they just ended up looking like more trees.  


Next up was the trees.  I them from UberChic Beauty Woodland Chic with Mundo de Unas Dark Grey and Light Grey.  I then painted tips lightly with China Glaze Gaga For Green.  At first the grass was done with UberChic Beauty Yay Spring and Mundo de Unas Military Green.  



Then came all the fun stuff.  The moose and deer  are on Woodland Chic and the bear and camper are on 2-02.  They were stamped with Mundo de Unas Black (and filled with China Glaze Happy Go Lucky and Capacity To See Beyond, in the case of the camper).  Then more grass was added with Mundo de Unas High Green.  And lastly I added a little camp fire with China Glaze With Love, Happy Go Lucky, MDU White, Light Grey and Dark Grey before finishing with Vibrant Vinyls matte top coat (which gives a more satin than matte finish).  



Holy that was a lot of stamping!  I hope it wasn't too painful to read about.  And, even more, I hope you like the end results.  Enjoy the rest of your day!

'Til next time...


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments: