Thursday, June 13, 2019

The Digit-al Dozen does Vacation - My Hawaii Nails

Hey there!  For today's Digit-al Dozen Vacation mani, I decided it'd be a good time to post the mani I actually wore went I went on vacation this year.  I only go on a real vacation every 5 years so when I do, deciding what to put on my nails is STRESSFUL.  Am I alone in that?  I don't know why I get so stressed since I always bring other polish and change it when I'm away but I guess it's hard for me to decide on something that I know will be on my nails for at least the first few days.  For my Hawaiian vacation this year, I decided to use an old Maniology (then Bundle Monster) plate that was put out in a Polynesian bundle with the islands of Hawaii in the shape of flowers.



For these I started with a gradient of KBShimmer In Yacht Water, Double Pog Dare You and Pipe Dream Polish Celebration.  You'll have to trust me when I say it was a lovely blue gradient but it go lost once I added some Mermaid Flakies from Whats Up Nails.  


Over the flakies I applied the floral reverse stamping using Maniology's BM-XL106, stamped with Mundo de Unas Black and filled with Mundo de Unas White and KBShimmer's Chick Me Out.  


I'm starting to think I could wear blue nail polish almost every day and not get sick of it.  Especially when flakies are added to the fun!  Needless to say, I don't think I'll ever have grown up nails, haha!  


That's it for Day 4.  Check out what the rest of the ladies participating this week have done for us in the links below!

'Til next time...


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments: