Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Beauty Bigbang Stamping and Chameleon Powder Review

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Today I have a few products from Beauty Bigbang to review.  Beauty Bigbang is a very inexpensive overseas supplier of all sorts of nail art goodies.  I have had great experience with their stamping plates previously) so I was excited to try some more of them.  I'm pleased to say that the etching of these plates was even better than the first ones I tried.  Also in my package were a couple of their multichrome powders (they call these "chameleon mirror powder") and a holo plate holder and a small glass file.  Please keep reading to hear my thoughts on all of these, good and bad, and to get my code that will save you a bit of money.


Beauty Bigbang 07 Stamping Plate
$2.79 USD
6 x 6 cm plate (18 x 25 mm images)



To try out this plate I stamped with Mundo de Unas Bronze over Cirque Colors Fata Morgana and finished with a matte top coat.  I also added a couple dots of bronze.  


$2.79 USD
6 x 6 cm plate (18 x 25 mm images)



This is Vapid Lacquer Fish Out Of Water stamped with Hit The Bottle Snowed In and finished with Glisten & Glow top coat.  Even those fine details stamp perfectly.  


$2.79 USD
6 x 6 cm plate (18 x 25 mm images)



Now that summer is here, this plate is perfect.  I used it with Mundo de Unas Black over a gradient of Moonflower Polish Antique Gold, Atardecer en El Morro and Flor de Maga and topped with Glisten & Glow top coat.  It's so tropical!  


$4.59 USD
7.5 x 7.5 cm slots


A lot of people struggle with organizing their stamping plates so it's nice that there are holders specific to almost every size of plate.  This holder holds Beauty Bigbang's plates perfectly.  There are 10 double sided pages, enough to hold 20 plates.  The slots are 7.5 cm x 7.5 cm (Beauty Bigbang's plates are 6 x 6 cm) so it could also fit any slightly larger plates.  There's a double button to keep it closed tightly whether you have lots or just a few plates.  

$4.99 USD
0.3 grams


I used the first powder (item J5681-2C) over a black gel polish with no wipe top coat.  The powder applied relatively easily (not the easiest I've tried but far from difficult, especially for the price).  Unfortunately this powder refused to photograph properly.  It's appearing to be a very bright green but in reality it was darker (more like on my ring finger and pinky in the photo below) and had more of a visible rose shift.  



The second powder (item J5681-4C) shifts between blue and purple.  I used a light blue base polish (Madam Glam Aqua Blue) but the powder is opaque enough that it still looks like a dark base was used.  I really like this shift.  


$4.59 USD
9 x 13 mm


The final product today is really a bit of a mystery to me.  I thought it was a regular glass file but there really isn't the grit to file length of my nails.  It says it's made of "nanometer glass" but I don't know what that means.  It also says it's a buffer but I wouldn't be willing to buff my natural nails with this.  It's pretty but I honestly don't know what it is used for!

If you're interested in any of these products (I especially recommend their plates) you can find them and much more on the Beauty Bigbang website linked below.

Use code "CLAWS" to save 10%
Available at Beauty Bigbang

'Til next time...


No comments: