Sunday, May 27, 2018

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Wedding

Hey there!  I'm a tad late for this week's 26 Great Nail Art Ideas post (and all the other posts I wanted to write this week).  I guess I just didn't have any words in me.  But no worries, hopefully I'll be more motivated this week since I have a few items that I can't wait to share!  But for today, I have the mani I did for the wedding theme.  Since I'm a stamping junkie, I was tempted to go that route and do some subtle swirly stamping.  Or a straight up wedding themed mani but instead I hit up google and asked it what people have labeled as "wedding nails".  I came across this awesome IG account, @nailsbyeffi, who has some gorgeous feminine designs and tried to copy this mani.  It turned out very different but I liked it!



I think I wanted a little bit of everything in this mani so that's how it turned out.  For the pink nails I used 2 coats of OPI Let’s Be Friends, topped with OPI Pink-A-Doodle and Vapid Lacquer I’m Late (since they're both shimmery) and finished them with KBSHimmer Oh Matte.  


The others are 2 coats Essie Vanity Fairest with Color Club Snowflakes.  The glitter parts are Sally Hansen Glitter Ball (possibly with extra white glitter in it...I don't remember if I doctored my bottle of it up years ago) then dry white glitter dumped on top.  Lastly I added bronze striping tape. 


This really is just a mishmash of so many nail art things.  Shimmer and matte and glitter and flakies and striping tape, all in one mani.  I'm not sure I would wear this for my wedding day (actually I know I wouldn't) but it was fun to wear on a regular day!  


That's all for this lovely Sunday.  Hope you all are having a great weekend!  If you would like to check out some more wedding nail art, there's more down in the links below!

'Til next time...

1 comment:

Helen said...

Such pretty and joyful colors for wedding.

Helen,
https://couponforless.com