Friday, May 11, 2018

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Rainbow With A Technique Starting With "S"

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Today's 26 Great Nail Art Ideas theme was such a fun one - Rainbow With A Technique Starting With "S".  It's so specific but actually very open.  I was shocked at how many techniques I could think of starting with S: stamping, sponging, stencils, smooshy marble...and I'm sure there's more!  I decided to use the Spinner Stencils from What's Up Nails and sponged on a rainbow gradient.  That's 3 S's in one mani!  And I used Sally Hansen polishes so that's almost another S, just not in the technique name.



I started with Sally Hansen Silver Sweep as the base. That's 2 more S's if you're counting...one more and we'd have an S Club 7.  Please tell me I'm not the only one who remembers S Club 7.  And now tell me I'm not the only one with the song stuck in my head.  


Then came the Spinner Stencils.  When I first saw these I didn't think I'd like them since I'm way too old to be into fidget spinners.  But this mani is a favourite of mine.  The stencils are really just a cool pattern.  And all those little pieces separated perfectly.  


For the rainbow part of the prompt, I used a rainbow of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri polishes.  Since these are so opaque, they were great for using with stencils.  The polishes I used were Dri Razzmatazz, Pumpkin Queen, Lightening, I-rush Luck, Cerulean and Cherry Fast.  Then I finished with KBShimmer Oh Matte top coat.  



If you're interested in the spinner stencils, they can be found here.  I really do suggest checking out all their stencils here.  They make the best stencils I've tried to date.  You can also "shop" for more Rainbow "S" manis in the links below. 

$3.75 USD

Available at What's Up Nails

'Til next time...









No comments: