Friday, May 18, 2018

Nail Crazies Unite - Black and White Lace

Hey there!  I'm going to try to write the quickest blog post in the world right now since I'm supposed to be on the road for our long weekend.  First long weekend lake trip of the year...woohoo!!  But, in addition to being a Digit-al Dozen day, it's also time for this week's Nail Crazies Unite prompt.  This time we did Black & White Lace so I did an easy lace stamping design.  But it was not easy to decide what lace image to use...I have SO many!




I ended up using a couple of images from Moyra 31 (aka Lacelove 2) with Hit The Bottle Snowed In over Orly Liquid Vinyl.  I finished with HK Girl top coat and that was really it.  Super fast!




I really wish I had more to say about this mani but it was a quick one.  Maybe some NCU ladies will have more to say about their lace nails in their links below!

'Til next time...








No comments: