Thursday, November 5, 2015

More Indie Support

Hey there!  Recently I've read about more indie nail polish drama so I thought now would be a good time to share this stamping that I did to show how much I still love the indie polish community.  I'm not one to let a couple bad apples ruin the bunch.  I did these with indie polish, indie stamping polish and an indie plate maker.  Hooray for indies!



The base polish is ILNP Abundance.  I used two coats over black.  I didn't write down what black I used but I assume I used an indie since I wanted an all-indie mani.  


Over that I stamped with mPolish Scouting The Beach with images from UberChic Beauty 4-02 and finished with HK Girl top coat.  My stamping has some flaws and I appear to have top coated a fuzz into it but, oh well, it happens all the time and I never notice until I look at my photos.  



I'll leave you with the message I had stamped on my thumb from UberChic Beauty 4-01 - support the indies.  The vast majority of the independent nail polish/plate makers are absolutely wonderful people who have taken their love of nail polish and made it into a business.  I, for one, won't be shying away from indies because of a couple of bad apples.


'Til next time...


No comments: