Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Turkey Nail Stamping

Hey there!  It's Christmas Eve and today I'm sharing what I really hope is a funny Xmas mani that I did this weekend.  Ever since I got the Cici & Sisi plates, my sister has been bugging me to use the cooked turkey image so I finally did in this life cycle of a holiday turkey.



For the base, I used 3 coats of China Glaze Running in Circles (though two was fine).  Isn't it pretty?



Then I made a whole bunch of stamping decals with Mundo de Unas Polishes.  The egg king on the thumb is from Bundle Monster BM-H10, the poult (that's a baby turkey...thank you google) is from Winstonia W212, the turkey is from Bundle Monster BM-H13, the cooked turkey is from Cici & Sisi-06 and, finally, I freehanded the wishbone.  Someone should really make a wishbone stamping image.



As dark as this is, I hope you find it at least a little bit funny.  I'm just glad I can finally get my sister off my back about using the turkey.  Seriously, anytime I don't know what to put on my nails I hear "use the turkey"...she's an odd duck but I love her anyways :-P  

And lastly, I'm wishing you guy a very happy holidays!  I'm sure I'll be too busy chilling with family to blog tomorrow but I'll be back later this week.  Wishing you all the best!

'Til next time...