Sunday, December 28, 2014

Sunday Stamping - Happy New Year 2015

Hey there!  How was everybody's Christmas?  Mine was great and I even got the meteorite necklace that I wanted thanks to my lovely sister!  But I have been super lazy since then, hence the blog silence.  But I decided last second to not skip this week's Sunday Stamping challenge and stamp over the polish I wore last night.



When I say I've been lazy the last few days, I really really mean it.  I even had naked nails for a day or so *gasp* but I got invited to a get-together last night so I quickly put on two coats of Glam Polish You and Me (But Mostly Me) which I bought because the name reminded me of something my sister would say.  I love me a good gold polish!


For the New Years theme I stamped with Mundo de Unas Black with new first Sugar Bubbles plate, SBS09.  The clock image looked kind of distressed so I'm actually glad the party people came out looking a bit distressed too.  As usual, I finished with a coat of HK Girl top coat.



Even though I have the next week off work I promise I'm going to try to work up some energy and be more blog active.  Feel free to send me messages to get me off my lazy butt!

'Til next time...







No comments: