Friday, January 25, 2019

UberChic Beauty Basketball Love and Soccer Love Stamping Plates

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Today I have a couple of plates for all you sports fans out there.  UberChic Beauty recently released these two new mini plates, Basketball Love and Soccer Love.  I think the names are pretty self-explanatory.  So whether you watch, play or have family members involved in these sports, these are some must-have plates since I don't think I've seen such focused sports stamping plates before this.  Even though I don't watch or play either basketball or soccer, I had a lot of fun playing with these plates but they'd definitely be even more enjoyable for someone who does!




6 x 12 cm plate
17 x 21 mm full nail images



Here I wanted to mimic the texture of a basketball so I stamped over a textured polish.  As simple as this is, I think it's my favourite mani of all four!  

Products Used:
Base Polish: Zoya Beatrix
Stamping Polish: Mundo de Unas Black
Top coat: none



Next I googled the NBA logo so I thought a blue-red theme would be good.  I love that she included female players.  Girls play sports too!  

Products Used:
Base Polish: Sally Hansen Denim and Rapid Red
Stamping Polish: Mundo de Unas White and Black
Top coat: Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard


6 x 12 cm plate
17 x 21 mm full nail images



Since soccer is certainly one of the fastest growing sports in North America (the rest of the world already has a pretty firm hold on it), this plate will be great for all the soccer parents out there.  And the players.  One of my best friends has played soccer for ages so maybe I should do these on her one day...

Products Used:
Base Polish: gradient of Moonflower Polish Electric Slime, Verde and El Yunque
Stamping Polish: Reverse stamping with Mundo de Unas Black and White and Moonflower Polish Rojo and Gris
Top coat: Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard 



For these, I was thinking of my British friend (I send him pics of pretty much every nail thing I do otherwise he pretends to be angry at me).  So I asked him his favourite team (Arsenal) and did a red and white layered image jersey just for him.  I'm sure he would've had my head if I had used the word soccer instead of football.  Mind you, working with as many Europeans and South Americans as I do, I've almost started to think of soccer as "football" as well.  Really, that does make more sense than what we call football...

Products Used:
Base Polish: KBShimmer Eyes White Open and Eclipse
Stamping Polish: Mundo de Unas Black, White and Reddish
Top coat: Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard


While I'm not a particularly huge sports girl, I think these plates offer a lot for anyone who is.  I think it'll be fun to see if she comes up with any more of these to cover all the sports realms.  I'm not-so-secretly crossing my fingers for a hockey plate one day.  I know, I know, I'm a Canadian stereotype, haha!  But while I wait for that possibility, you basketball and soccer ladies can have some fun with these!

$7.99/plate
Available at UberChic Beauty

'Til next time...

No comments: