Monday, January 28, 2019

Maniology Negative Space Galaxy Stamping Plates

Affiliate Code

Hey there!  To start off a new week, I'm sharing two brand new stamping plates from Maniology released just today!  I have to say, I think these plates were secretly made just for me so I'm ridiculously excited to be showing them today.  They are called the "Negative Space Galaxy" plates...which means they're spaced themed AND have a focus on negative space images (which I LOVE).  I'm sure these are going to be popular so if you're looking to grab them, I'd do it soon.  And don't forget to use the code COPY10 to save yourself 10% on your order.  Keep reading to see the plates in all their glory!


M024 Starry Night


Seriously, isn't this plate gorgeous?!  You can see that it's not entirely negative space imagery but it's certainly emphasized.  I think there's some major creative possibilities with this plate.  I can't wait to see how others use it too.    


Ironically, as much as I love negative space, I picked the regular image running through the middle of the plate for my first mani.  I don't think I've ever done such detailed reverse stamping before but I love love love how it turned out..though I am not loving that these photos are way less clear than the originals...  
Products used:
Base polish: Masura The Diamond Planet (magnetic)
Stamping: Mundo de Unas Black
Reverse stamping filled in with Hit The Bottle Drop Red Gorgeous, Let’s Go To The Peach, The Yolk Is On You, Lemon Meringue Fizz, Ectoplasm Green, Arctic Cloudberry, Blutonium, Purple Dragon, High Voltage Violet, Drunk Tank Pink, A Flock of Seagulls, Looking For Mr Grey, From Beyond The Greige and Pure Ice Superstar (that's a lot of polishes...imagine the mess I had on my table!)
Top coat: Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard



I couldn't resist the swirly space images for my second mani.  Instead of going with traditional space colors, I used a bunch of older pastel neons.  

Products used:
Base polishes: KBShimmer Bamama Drama, In Yacht Water, 
Lei It Again, Leggo My Mango, Sarong Place, Sarong Time and For Sail By Owner
Stamping: Mundo de Unas White
Top coat: Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard


M025 The Crack In Space


M025 has a very different feel to it than M024.  It could be that I just watched all the Marvel movies in the last few weeks (that was a big feat for me since I don't like movies) so I've been spending a lot of time in apocalyptic space scenes but this plate feels more destructive.  I suppose that makes sense since it is called The Crack In Space.  I adore the drippy image on the lower right.  I would've been all over this one if I hadn't just done a drip style mani a few weeks ago.  I'm sure I'll be using that one in the future.  


I also loved this crystal image on the plate.  Maybe those asteroids that appear to be crashing to the surface on the left hand side of this image are responsible for the nightmare I had the other day where the earth was about to be destroyed with things flying from space, haha!  Only I would have nightmares induced by a stamping image!  

Products used:
Base polish: Madam Glam Perfect White with Whats Up Nails Aurora Supreme powder
Stamping: Mundo de Unas Mango, Tangerine, Strawberry, Grape, Turquoise and Kiwi
Top coat: Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard



I really wanted to use a holo stamping polish with the negative and positive images on the bottom row of the plate.  This was certainly the fast mani I did with these plates and still awesome, especially in these photos that I took in direct light to catch the holo.  I love that both images have a shattered look but without being exact copies of each other.  

Products used:
Base polish: A England Camelot
Stamping: Hit The Bottle A Glint of Gold
Top coat: Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard


In case I haven't raved enough about how much I love these plates, I am SO happy with them.  I had no issues picking up any of the images and they're both full of images that I've never seen anything like on other plates.  Hopefully Maniology can continue reading my thoughts and coming up with more plates like these.  Again, if you're looking to add these to your collection, my code COPY10 should work to save yourself a bit of money.  

$6 USD/plate
Available at Maniology
Use code COPY10 to save 10% off your order 

'Til next time...


No comments: