Sunday, October 22, 2017

Whats Up Nails Water Decals

Press  Sample

Hey there!  I hope everyone's weekend has gone well.  Mine has been very relaxing, maybe a little too much so.  So I've decided to put my couch time to good use to show you guys some incredible water decals I recently received from Whats Up Nails.  Don't be surprised that these are some super high quality decals.  I've been consistently impressed with all the products I've gotten to review for them and these are no different.  Keep reading to see all the details.


Each of these sets of water decals comes as a sheet of 12.  There are 8 medium sized decals (21 x 15 mm), 2 large thumb decals (25 x 18 mm) and 2 small pinky decals (19 x 12 mm).  They all performed the same.  They are completely opaque so they technically don't need a white base like other decals but I used one anyway.  They removed from the the backing easily in water and dissolved in acetone for each clean up around the edges.  I did note that it was best to clean up slowly otherwise the acetone might eat into the water decal too much and show the base color.  Each of these were finished HK Girl top coat.


$2.75 USD


I love the look of these chilly ice cubes.  They really look like they're shiny!  


$2.75 USD


With all the Halloween manis I've seen lately, that's what these made me think of but they're not actually Halloween-themed at all.  They really do look like a cartoon town at dusk.  


$2.75 USD


So much easier than a real water marble!  These were my surprise favourite.  


$2.75 USD


These reminded me of a Victorian china doll.  They're so feminine!  


Thanks for stopping by today.  If you're someone who ever like the detailed look that you can get from water decals, I can happily suggest you check out the wide variety at Whats Up Nails.  Their entire selection can be found here.  They have come up with some beautiful designs to help create some head-turning manis and I truly think they're constantly adding new ones.  Every time I look there's more I haven't seen before!

Available at What's Up Nails

'Til next time...

No comments: