Friday, October 6, 2017

Nail Crazies Unite - Sugar Skulls

Hey there!  In October it ends up feeling like most my nails are done in Halloween colors so once in awhile I reach for something different, even if it seems like it won't work.  That's what I did here for my Nail Crazies Unite Sugar Skulls mani.  Though I suppose sugar skulls can be all the colors of the rainbow so anything goes!



For these I used Girly Bits Love Yourself First as a base.  I stamped some subtle flowers from UberChic Beauty 6-03 with Hit The Bottle Magenta At Your Own Risk for the background.  


Then, to actually fit with the them, I used the little sugar skulls from UberChic Beauty Halloween O2 with Mundo de Unas Black.  I did some advanced stamping by filling them with white (Messy Mansion Chalk) and applying them to the nails.  


Since sugar skulls aren't usually just white, they needed a bit of color.  I used Esmaltes da Kelly Soap Bubbles in Pink and Purple to leadlight them a bit before finishing with KBShimmer Clearly On Top.  


So there you have my pink and purple Halloween-y nails.  I can't wait to see everyone else's sugar skulls for this theme!  

'Til next time...








No comments: