Tuesday, March 28, 2017

UberChic Beauty Collection 15 Review

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Today I think I have one of the brand new releases from UberChic Beauty.  This is Collection 15.  I don't think I've ever had a review of stamping plates up so quickly.  I was so excited to check out the new plates that I got to playing with them right away.  As usual, UberChic's plate quality is second to none.  I used a couple different brands of stamping polish in today's review and they worked easily.  I hope my mix of manis today entice you enough to check out this new set of plates.  I liked them so much that I'm wearing an additional mani today that I did with them that I'll probably post next week so it's a guarantee that you'll be seeing more of this soon from me!

UberChic Beauty Collection 15

Unfortunately my scanner completely died so I had to steal the pictures of the plates from the UberChic Beauty website.  The specifications of these plates as the same as the standard UberChic plates - 14.5 x 9.5 cm with 17 x 21 mm full nail images.  This collection has a great mix of florals, negative space images (my favourites), layered images and, in the case of 15-02, an image that is a mix of all three!  I tried to use a variety in the designs that I'm sharing today.  

15-01


The birds on 15-01 were the first thing to jump out at me so I couldn't not use them in a mani.  For these I started with a base of KBShimmer Yeti Or Not and then used the negative space clouds to do some gradient stamping with Mundo de Unas Pastel Blue, Sky Blue and Iris.  The birds were done with Mundo de Unas Black and then filled in with White and For Fox Sake and applied with the advanced stamping method.  I think they're absolutely adorable and I bet they'd be even cute in a different color.  

UberChic Beauty Collection 15

UberChic Beauty Collection 15

My second 15-01 mani was done with a base of Trust Fund Beauty I Can't Even and stamped with a couple new Hit The Bottle polishes that I just bought.  This layered image wasn't the first one to stand out at me but after I tested it I liked it so much that I wanted to use it.  I just flipped the image 90 degrees (yes, UberChic's images are big enough that I can use the width of them down the length of my nails even though my nails feel super long right now).  The stamping polishes used are called Peacock Shimmer and Psycho Pink.  I was worried that the fine lines might be tough to pick up with a non-MDU polish, especially since I was using a clear stamper but look how perfectly they worked out.  

UberChic Beauty Collection 15

UberChic Beauty Collection 15

15-02



My first 15-02 mani was the result of me mostly playing with a base color.  I just received my ILNP order so I used Black Orchid (which I already had) and added a couple coats of The Magician.  But that wasn't quite magical enough so I added some UltraChrome Flakies of Neon Rosebud and stamped it with Mundo de Unas bronze.  Then I added some red to the centres and finished with OPI matte top coat.  

UberChic Beauty Collection 15

UberChic Beauty Collection 15

My second 15-02 design was a gradient that I've been dying to try since seeing it on @iamcherrylemon about a week ago.  This is Tonic Polish Luminescent and Light Of Lyra stamped with Hit The Bottle Moonshine.  

UberChic Beauty Collection 15

UberChic Beauty Collection 15

15-03


Both my 15-03 manis were really simple to do.  They're proof of how fun stamping is.  You don't need anything really advanced to have an awesome look.  For my first one I did a skittle base of Bow Polish magnetics (Surrender, Ritual, Smile In Your Sleep, Motivation and Divide & Conquer) and stamped the funky honeycomb pattern with Mundo de Unas Black.  I love these!

UberChic Beauty Collection 15

UberChic Beauty Collection 15

My last design of the day is 3 coats of OPI Do You Sea What I Sea stamped with white and topped with OPI matte top coat.  Easy peasy.  

UberChic Beauty Collection 15

UberChic Beauty Collection 15

If you're in need (or want) of some new stamping plates, I think UberChic Beauty Collection 15 definitely worth checking out.  As usual, I think they've come up with a great variety of images spread out over this collection of 3 plates.  And following them on social media is highly recommended.  Their IG plate is drool-worthy!

$24.99/collection of 3 plates
Available at UberChic Beauty

'Til next time...

No comments: