Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Indie Pickup August 2019 - Hit The Bottle Lightshow

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Well it's vacation time for me but I seem to have enough cell signal that I'm not totally offline which is a nice change.  It's a good thing too since I didn't have a chance to post Hit The Bottle's contribution to Indie Pickup this month before I left.  Lightshow is a linear holographic top coat.  I tried it out over both white and black and it's a lovely top coat to add a bit of sparkle to any mani!



Unfortunately I do my nail stuff in the evenings so I couldn't get any sunlight shots of this polish but it definitely has all the rainbow sparkles you'd want from a top coat in real life.  I used 1 heavy-ish coat over both black and white here and topped with a quick dry top coat.  That being said, this topper doesn't leave any texture so top coat isn't required to smooth it out, I only used it to speed up the drying process.  



The sparkle is definitely more noticeable over black than white.  I expect the same would be true when comparing any light and dark colors.  But it didn't leave that grey'ed out color over white that I often see with holo top coats.  




Available at Polish Pickup 
(11 am Eastern time August 2- 11:59 PM Eastern time August 5, 2019)
$8 USD
cap 150

Also Polish/Indie Pickup has flat rate shipping of only $3 within the US and $5 for us Canadians and combines orders.  That's part of the reason I love Polish/Indie Pickup so much

'Til next time...

No comments: