Friday, July 19, 2019

The Digit-al Dozen does Christmas In July - Christmas Flamingos!

Hey there!  After my last couple of posts (which were pretty blech) I'm happy to be ending The Digit-al Dozen's Christmas In July week with one that I think is pretty darn cute.  Seriously, what's better than flamingos in Santa hats?  Nothing, that's what!


Really, all I did was find a Santa hat image that would fit these flamingos from MoYou London Tropical 15.  I also used Tropical 12 and 17 (probably just for the palm trees).  The perfect sized Santa hats are on Lina Nail Art Supplies Winter 01.  


Polish-wise, I used a few of the new KBShimmer pastel neons.  The base is KBShimmer Harbour A Crush and The Snuggle Is Real and Owl Miss you.  The flamingos were stamped with Mundo de Unas Black and filled with KBShimmer's Pink or Swim.  The trees were stamped with Munod de Unas Military Green and Chocolate with Dots of Chilly Pepper, Eyes White Open and Race Against Slime.  The hats used Chilly Pepper and Eyes White Open.  


In the end, I just topped with matte top coat.  I just think these are adorable.  Now I need to see real life flamingos wearing hats and my life will be complete!  


That's all for this month's Christmas In July theme.  I might have to miss my very first DD month ever in August (that'll be the week I'm moving after having 2 weeks away).  I doubt nails will be top priority.  But I'll be back!
]
'Til next time...



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This design is genius! I love it!

Helen said...

Super pretty and the tutorial is really simple. Happy christmas in July macy's 25 off coupon