Monday, September 9, 2019

The Digit-al Dozen does Wool/Copper with UberChic Beauty Lovely Leaves 4

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Yes, I'm alive!  I realize I haven't posted in a month and never explained...but I bought a house!  So over the last month I was on vacation for 2 weeks (such an adult decision to go on vacation in the middle of the most stressful time ever), packed up and cleaned the old apartment, moved, unpacked and spent more money than I have in my entire life since it turns out houses need far more furniture than apartments.  And, of course, I broke most of my nails in the process which was okay because I was kind of checked out of nail world for awhile.  But I'm back just in time for this month's Digit-al Dozen theme of Wool/Copper (the traditional 7th anniversary gifts since September marks the DD's 7th year in existence).  I haven't done any manis ahead of time but I did pull out my stamping goodies last night so I wouldn't have to miss this week.  As I was moving I received some new plates from UberChic Beauty so I thought I'd combine the Lovely Leaves 4 plate with some copper stamping since copper is such a perfect autumn color.


First, here's a look at the brand new Lovely Leaves 4 plate.  I'm so happy she's coming out with another Lovely Leaves plate every year since they're a definite go-to every autumn for me.  The leaves started changing here in the last week which is far too soon but means I get to do fall leaves mani out of the wazoo starting now! 




To go with the DD's copper prompt, I went with another go-to, Hit The Bottle's Copper-Haired Girl.  I used it (both over and under) a dark navy blue, Polished For Days' Saltwater.  I added a matte top coat (Vibrant Vinyls You Matte-r) but it barely looks matte in my photos.  



My second mani isn't copper or wool but it's definitely autumnal.  I used 2 coats Color Club French Tip and stamped with Girly Bits Cosmetics Greyzed and Confused, Saffron, Saffroff, Another Brick In The Fall.  The text image was stamped with Mundo de Unas  White and Black.  For the adorably little fox, I used MDU Black, filled with white and a mix of Saffron, Saffroff and Another Brick IN The Fall.  All that was topped with some Vibrant Vinyls top coat.  


Now it's 10 pm here but it's time to head to my new girl-cave so I can have a new mani ready for tomorrow!  Thank you to everyone who stuck around through my mini-hiatus.  I'm happy to be back!

$14.99/plate
Available at UberChic Beauty

'Til next time...



No comments: