Thursday, May 16, 2019

The Digit-al Dozen does Colors - Red Brushstroke Nails

Hey there!  For Day 4 of the Digit-al Dozen's Color/Colorful week, I wanted to focus on red today.  I was trying to use different techniques as well as different colors for my manis this week For today I did a really quick brushstroke mani focusing on red.  When I did these this weekend I believe I described them as "the stuff of nightmares" but, looking at them again, I kinda like them.  They're more abstract than my typical nail art but abstract is good!



I do love red, black and white together so I started with a clean white base for these.  The polish I used was Kokie Cosmetics Ski Patrol.


The brush strokes are A England Perceval and Camelot.  They're both super opaque which made them easy to use here.  And to top it off I used Vibrant Vinyls top coat.  


That's all for today.  Which is a good thing since I still have work to do AND then will have to run to my second ultimate game of the season!  

'Til next time...




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Holy cowbells Serene, these are SO AWESOME!! I always love your nail art but there's something so striking about these (plus the simplicity factor means that I could try these and likely only mess them up a little!)!