Friday, May 17, 2019

The Digit-al Dozen does Colors - Orange Dotticure

Hey there!  I hope all my Canadian friends are excited for the long weekend. I know I am because that means I can finally go back to my happy place, the lake.  But first, my final Digit-al Dozen Colors/Colorful mani.  I went with a color I don't wear all the often - orange.  I think the only color I wear less than orange is yellow which is why I fully eliminated yellow from my rainbow this week.  I actually copycat-ed myself today with this mani I did over 4 years ago with a concentric dotticure.  I just changed up the color.




This started with 3 coats of an ancient polish of mine, NCLA Poolside Party, All Eyes On Me.  You can see that it's far from new with how separated it looks despite my best attempt at shaking it up.  Also, indies have spoiled me . It's been a while since I used a creme that takes 3 coats to be opaque.  


For the dots I used OPI My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours, OPI Orange You Stylish (not the North American glitter version) and the NCLA again. 



To finish I used a couple coats of Vibrant Vinyls top coat.  It took 2 coats of top coat to get totally smooth since 3 layers of dots ends up being a bit bumpy.  


And with that, May's Digit-al Dozen week comes to an end.  And I get to head to the lake.  Hope it's not too chilly for us!  

'Til next time...




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

MaliNaila said...

Beautiful nails! ;) Great colors :) I like orange, but I also do not wear it often on my nails.