Thursday, May 16, 2019

The Digit-al Dozen does Colors - Purple (invisible) Gradient and Stamping

Affiliate Code

Hey there!  This is what we call bedtime blogging...or at least I do.  It's 11:54 pm and I should be getting ready for bed but I haven't gotten today's Digit-al Dozen post done yet so today is gonna be a quickie.  My color of choice today is purple.  I wanted to do something inspired by this awesome mani from @teenynails but where I went strayed from the original idea.  But since I never get tired of nighttime silhouette looks, I loved it.  Most of the products I used can still be found on Maniology's website (even though I purchased these plates ages ago).  If you want to do something similar with them you can use the code COPY10 to save yourself 10% on them.



So believe it or not, these started with a lovely purple gradient using KBShimmer's Hugs and Wishes, Pansy-Monium and Right As Reign that I topped with a coat of A Star Is Formed.  It was soooo pretty...and immediately hidden away by stamping.  


For the stamping I used Maniology's Lilac Clouds, Sassy and Straight Up Black using plates BM-S178, BM-S187 and BM-S306.


In the end, I finished with Vibrant Vinyls top coat and, even though I lose my gradient, I still had a pretty decent mani on my hands so no complaints from me!  


And with that, I guess I should go to bed.  Tomorrow is going to be a long, rough day so I know my blog post will be late again.  But I'll do what I can to avoid that.  Thanks for listening!  And don't forget to use COPY10 to save yourself some money (for more nail stuff) next time you're shopping at Maniology!  

'Til next time...



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments: