Tuesday, May 14, 2019

The Digit-al Dozen does Colors - Blue Stripes

Hey there!  For my second Digit-al Dozen Colors mani, I'm going with blue.  And to pair with my favourite color, I did my favourite nail look - stripes!  I don't know why but stripes are definitely my favourite pattern.  Unfortunately stripes are near impossible for me to stamp so I don't wear them all that often.  But a Digit-al Dozen week is worth the time it takes to use stencils so that's what I did for today.



There's really not much to say these which is a good thing.  I'm absolutely exhausted for some reason.  I keep making simple spelling mistakes in emails and texts...how embarrassing!  


Here I used Color Club Route 66 as a base color.  I thought I'd used this polish before and thought it was opaque but it took 3 coats for full coverage.  3 coats takes a long time to dry well enough to use stencils on, even with quick dry top coat.  So these look easy but they did take a fair bit of dry time.  


I used some medium sized straight nail stencils and then added stripes of OPI Super Trip-i-cali-fiji-istic and then I Saw...U Saw...We Saw...Warsaw.  To finish I used a coat of Vibrant Vinyls top coat.  


That's it for today.  I think it's time for me to go home and have some quality time with my couch since I didn't get home until almost 10 pm last night.  I definitely need a quiet night alone to recharge if I'm going to make it through the rest of the week!  

'Til next time...




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments: