Monday, February 26, 2018

UberChic Beauty Got Chevron 02 Stamping Plate Review

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Happy Monday to everybody!  I think my brain is still stuck in weekend-mode but I'll do my best to put together a coherent blog post.  I recently received the UberChic Beauty Got Chevron 02 stamping plate to review and my official review is pretty simple - it's great!  I never would've guessed there were so many chevron-variations possible but Brittany has come up with an entire second plate of all-thing zig zag.  You can tell I really enjoyed this plate because I've used it in 5 full manis since receiving it.


As for the specifications for the plate, it's a 9.5 x 14.5 stainless steel plate.  Seriously, check out all those chevrons!  I tried a lot of them and didn't have any issues.  In my final mani here, the lines were very fine.  They picked up great but I think the polish I used dried quickly so some didn't transfer but I don't think that had anything to do with the plate.  As always, I was very happy with the quality of the plate.  



Now onto my the designs I tried out!  


Base: 3 coats OPI Don't Touch My Tutu or 2 coats A England Camelot
Stamper marble with KBShimmer My Life's Porpoise, Cirque Colors Spotted In Soho and Essie Fiji.  Stamping polish: Mundo de Unas Black
Top coat: HK Girl



Base: Esmaltes da Kelly Dolly
Gradient with Esmaltes da Kelly Dolly and Wendy
  Stamping polish: Esmaltes da Kelly Flufi
Top coat: KBShimmer Oh Matte!



Base: 2 coats Lacquester Mortal Coil
  Stamping polish: Moonflower Polish Rose Gold
Top coat: KBShimmer Oh Matte



Base: 2 coats Bow Polish Smile In Your Sleep (magnetic)
  Stamping polish: Mundo de Unas White
Top coat: HK Girl



Base: 2 coats Orly Saturated
Stamping polish: Essie Penny Talk
Top coat: HK Girl
Note: Penny Talk dried very quickly so not all the lines transferred.  And I smooshed the base so this one was a bit of a fail.  

I hope the manis I did give you an idea of how great this plate it.  Honestly, I'm not even super chevron fan (that title belongs to my sister who loves all the chevrons of all the lands) but I loved this plate.  I kept going back to it despite having many stamping plates who get neglected so that should say a lot.  You can find the UberChic links down below.  I especially love their IG feed so that's a must-follow!  

$14.99/plate
Available at UberChic Beauty

'Til next time...


No comments: