Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Moonflower Polish Stamping MIcroglitters

Press  Sample

Hey there!  As anyone who has ever peeked at my blog knows, I love negative space images.  One of the reasons is because you can't stamp with glitter.  Well you COUDLN'T stamp with glitter.  That's all in the past now thanks to Moonflower Polish.  She is releasing 12 colors of holographic microglitter that can indeed be stamped.  I was lucky enough to get to try 3 of them out and now I want the rest so I'll be waiting around until Thursday so I can hopefully snatch up a few more of them.  Keep reading to find out how we can now finally stamp with glitter!



I received Pink, Navy and Teal glitters in my package.  Each jar golds 3 grams of glitter which is enough to do plenty of stamping, trust me.  You only use the smallest amount per mani.  To use these the first step is to put a matte top coat over your base polish.  Then take the provided eyeshadow applicator sponge to rub some glitter onto your stamper, apply your stamping polish to the plate, and stamp as normal.  The glitter should only transfer where the stamping image is but if extra comes along for the ride, you can take a paint brush and brush off the excess from your nail.  Then I topped with a glossy top coat.


Pink


base: KBShimmer My Life's Porpoise
plate: Fab Ur Nails FUN16
stamping polish: Mundo de Unas Black
top coat: HK Girl


Navy


base: KBShimmer Little Boy Blue
plate: Fab Ur Nails FUN16
stamping polish: Mundo de Unas Black
top coat: HK Girl


Turquoise


base: KBShimmer Let's Fang Out
plate: Fab Ur Nails FUN16
stamping polish: Mundo de Unas Black
top coat: HK Girl


I think these work best with images with medium thickness lines.  Too thin and the glitter won't pick up, too thick and it ends up looking messy.  The darker the base color, the more glitter-y your stamping will appear while a lighter base shows the color off better.  I've seen other people using these with a stamping color similar to the glitter and that looks great too.  My only critique was a simple one.  I just don't see the turquoise as turquoise.  It's green to me...but still beautiful.

These glitters will be available beginning on Thursday, November 23rd at 9 am EST.  She will also be having a Black Friday sale from Thursday to Monday so use the code BLACKFRIDAY for 25% your stamping polish needs (code isn't valid for glitters, Limited Edition or destash polishes).

$5 USD each
Available at Moonflower Polish 

'Til next time...


No comments: