Thursday, November 23, 2017

Corn On The Cob Nail Art

Hey there!  Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends!  I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday, however you choose to celebrate.  Today's blog post is a fun one.  It's what I actually wore for our Canadian Thanksgiving last month.  My family seems to really love corn so we have it at almost every group meal (we're a meat and potatoes bunch) so I thought I'd do corn nails this year instead of turkey.



I don't know if this image from Moyra 32 (Nature) was actually meant to be corn but it sure did work out perfect for it.  I used Misa Silly Daffodils for my base color and then double stamped with Mundo de Unas Sand and Moyra Dark Brown. 


I couldn't find an image that really worked for the leaves so I quickly painted some on with OPI I'm Sooo Swamped.  


Then I added OPI Christmas Gone Plaid to mark the outlines and That's Hula-rious for a little bit of detail.  I finished with Vapid Lacquer's quick dry top coat.  


I thought these were too much fun to wear!  Kinda "corny" though...hahaha!  Happy Thanksgiving!  

'Til next time...


No comments: