Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sunday Stamping - Birds and Flowers Stamping

Hey there!  As usual, my Sunday challenge post is coming a bit late at night.  I don't even have a decent excuse.  I slept in and laid around on the couch most of the day.  Rough life, eh?  This week's Sunday stamping theme is Birds and Flowers.  I did these super quickly earlier this week with a couple of Born Pretty stamping plates over an alcohol ink base.



Like I said I did these super quick.  I used KBShimmer Eyes White Open as my white base and then sponged on some yellow and blue alcohol ink to create a bit of a watercolor look.  


For the stamping I used Mundo de Unas Black and BP-20 for the flowers and BP-58 for the birds.  I had decided to order the BP56-60 and L009-020 plates off eBay thinking they might get to me quicker.  I don't think they showed up any sooner though they were a bit less expensive but I'm not convinced they stamp as well as the ones I've ordered straight from Born Pretty Store.  If anyone else has any thoughts on the eBay BP plates, please let me know if I'm being nutty.


'Til next time...

No comments: