Thursday, November 13, 2014

Celestial Cosmetics Eternal Peace & November LE swatches

Press  Sample

Hey there!  I have a couple more Celestial Cosmetics swatches to show you today.  While the previous Celestial swatches I showed you were dark and vampy, these ones are bright and cheerful.  This is Eternal Peace (a Color4Nails exclusive color) and the November LE 2014 shade.  Follow the jump to read my full review.


Both of these colors had absolutely flawless formulas.  For each I'm showing two coats without top coat.  However, in my experience, top coat does not dull the holo effect of Celestial Cosmetics polishes.  I chose to swatch them without top coat so you could see how shiny they are on their own.

Eternal Peace is an exclusive shade for Color4Nails.  It's a soft lilac shade with a scattered holographic finish.  I really enjoy that the holo effect isn't overwhelming in a lighter color like this one.  It gives it a really ethereal, soft, feminine quality.  This one is perfect for anyone craving a bit of color as the weather is getting cooler.  




The November LE polish is a medium blue scattered holographic shade.  I would describe this as a denim blue though I suppose that depends on what color blue jeans you like.  The holo effect in November LE is stronger than that in Eternal Peace.  I particularly like it because November is my birth month so I'll consider this my own personal color :-P




Both of these are available from Color4Nails for $12.  Each 12 mL bottle is 5-free, cruelty-free and hand mixed.  Don't forget to check out Color4Nails on Facebook and Instagram for updates on these and the other products they carry.

'Til next time...




No comments: