Monday, 24 November 2014

A England Brush Stroke Nail Art

Hey there!  For this week's Crumpet's Nail Tarts 52 Week Challenge the prompts were brush stroke and favourite brand.  Well I can't exactly pinpoint my favourite brand since I have a few but A England is definitely on the list.  So I did some easy peasy brush stroke nails using a few A England polishes.   I picked A England because they're always so opaque that they show up nicely with one quick stroke!



For the base I used two coats of A England Fated Prince, a lovely pewter color with A England's unmistakable scattered holo.



Then I added brushstrokes using three of the polishes in the new Elizabeth & Mary collection.  The ones I added are Queen of Scots (blue), Gloriana (red) and Crown of Thistles (purple).



I like how these turned out a lot more than my last attempt at brush stroke nail art.  It's interesting to compare how much longer my nails grow without frisbees constantly breaking them!  

'Til next time...