Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday Stamping - Mani using 3 purples

Hey there!  I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend so far.  I'm finally not writing up a Sunday Stamping post at quarter to midnight.  Hooray!  Instead I'm writing it very late on Saturday night which technically makes it Sunday.  This week's Adventures In Stamping theme was a "mani using 3 purples" and here's what I came up with.  Here is a Picture Polish gradient with Vivid Lacquer stamping.


Actually this is a mani using 4 purples but you can't really tell.  I started with a gradient of Picture Polish Aphrodisiac (dark purple), Violet Femme (medium purple) and Wisteria (light purple).  That's 3 purples!


Then, for the stamping part of the stamping challenge, I used Essie Nothing Else Metals, the purple shade from their Mirror Metallics collections.  Unfortunately, compared to the brightness of the Picture Polish colours, it looks a bit more like silver.



The cute hearts image that I used is from the Vivid Lacquer VL009 plate.  I have to say that I love these plates.  I bought my first VL plates about a month ago and all the images I've tried transfer perfectly!  



Since this mani has hearts, does anyone think this could double as my first Valentine's Day look of the year?  I'm going to be on a beach this Valentine's Day (with my mom and my sister, how romantic) so I'm trying to get as many V-Day looks in now while I can.

'Til next time...








No comments: