Wednesday, November 27, 2013

OPI Eurso Euro & Max Factor Fantasy Fire Swatches

Hey there!  I have a really quick post tonight.  I've heard so many references and seen so many pictures of Max Factor Fantasy Fire but was sad to learn it was only available in the UK (or maybe in all of Europe...I'm not sure).   So when I heard that Max Factor Fantasy Fire was available at Color4Nails I had to buy it right away.


I layered Fantasy Fire over one of my untried's, OPI Eurso Euro from their Spring 2013 Euro Centrale collection.  Eurso Euro is a vibrant blue creme with a fantastic formula.  This is two coats plus top coat.



When you add Fantasy Fire, magic happens.  Alone, it's a sheer purple with a mainly red shimmer.  At some angles there was also some green shimmer but it doesn't look like my camera picked it up.  Here's what one coat looks like over Eurso Euro. 



It was a bit expensive ($11 for a tiny bottle) but worth it in my opinion.  

'Til next time...






No comments: