Monday, November 25, 2013

Emily de Molly Serenity & Simplicity Swatches

Hey there!  I hope everybody had a good weekend.  I really wanted to share some nail art I did this weekend but I just didn't have time to edit the pictures yet.  Hopefully I can get on that tonight so for now I'm going to show you a couple of Emily de Molly polishes I've bought recently, Serenity and Simplicity.

Emily de Molly Serenity

Emily de Molly Simplicity

I just had to buy Serenity because we almost have the same name.  Serenity is a turquoise-green cruelly with copper hex glitter and smaller blue, copper, turquoise and pink glitters.  It's formula has great coverage for this type of polish.  It doesn't take a million coats and the glitters have no problem showing through.  This is three coats plus top coat.  




Simplicity is another glitter/crelly polish.  It's light lavender with all matte white glitter, of all different sizes.  I can't remember if this is two or three coats (sorry!) plus top coat.  




I had zero problems applying either of these.  Emily de Molly really has a great formula for coverage while still showing off the glitter and for avoiding glitters bunching up during application.  Both of these would be great spring colors for those of you that try to wear season-appropriate colors.  Personally I wear whatever I want at all times of year.  Tonight I think I'm going to put on some neons despite the two feet of snow on the ground...

'Til next time...








No comments: