Thursday, March 5, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Nail Stamping with Superficially Colorful Lacquer Sham-Rockin' Collection

Press  Sample

Hey there!  I meant to post this yesterday but it ended up being a hard day for my family so I didn't think blogging was appropriate.  But I'm back today with some St. Patrick's Day-themed stamping that I did when I was swatching the Superficially Colorful Lacquer Sham-Rockin' Collection.


I want to start with my favorite.  For this I used two coats of Stouting topped with one coat of Stop The Lights to create a forest green base with a golden and green shimmer.  Over that I stamped a celtic knot design with Bundle Monster BM-H05 and Maybelline Bold Gold.




For the second bit of stamping, I had on three coats of Acting The Maggot, the jelly/glitter polish in this collection.  Over it I used Mundo de Unas white to stamp this image from Cici & Sisi -08.  I love the way glitter looks under stamping.



And lastly, the base for this one was Stop The Lights over Boxing The Fox.  The stamping image is from Born Pretty Store's BP L-004 and it was stamped with Mundo de Unas Black.



I love how great these polishes fall in with St. Patrick's Day.  I'm sure I'll be wearing them for more St. Patrick's Day mani's before the actual holiday.  If you'd like to find this collection for yourself, it can be found here on the Superficially Colorful Lacquer website.  Superficially Colorful Lacquer is a handmade, 5-free indie brand that can be found on Facebook and Instagram.

'Til next time...


No comments: